Help with a Government Agency


How can we help you?

If you are a resident of the 6th Congressional district and are having difficulty getting an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office is here to help.

My casework team and I work with individuals, families, and businesses of the 6th Congressional District to solve problems when your government is not working for you. My casework team can help you:

  • Understand how federal policy applies to you
  • Learn what options are available to you working with federal agencies
  • Make sure that you have been treated fairly according to the law

Through our work assisting constituents with the federal government, we identify policies that are not working as they should. Identifying these policies helps us direct our work in Washington.

Some common agencies we work with include:

  • Social Security
  • VA
  • Immigration
  • Medicare
  • IRS
  • Department of Labor
  • Department of Defense–including the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard
  • Postal Service
  • Department of Education
  • Office of Personnel Management
  • And more!

If your problem involves a non-federal agency like a state agency, local government, private business, or non-profit organization, then our ability to intervene may be limited. However, we are always happy to help you get in touch with the right office or organization in your area.

If you are not sure if my team can help you, please do not hesitate to give us a call; my staff will be happy to talk with you about your case and how we can help. While we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome, we will do everything we can to assist you in a timely and effective manner.

Getting Started

In order to protect your privacy, we cannot reach out to an agency on your behalf until we receive a completed Privacy Act Release Form with your signature, contact information, description of the problem, and the agency you would like us to contact.

You can download our office’s Privacy Act Release Form below. Please select our General Privacy Act Release Form for all federal agencies and general questions, or our Immigration Privacy Act Release Form for cases involving the US immigration system:

My staff can send you a Privacy Act Release form by email, fax, or US Mail. Please call our district office or send us an email to discuss how we can help you, and we will be happy to send you a form. 

When completing your PARF, please also attach a document describing your problem in as much detail as possible and include any supporting documentation regarding your case, as well as any identification or case numbers.

Please scan and return your completed form via email to, including the form as an attachment. 

You can also fax your completed form to our office at (978) 224-2270, or mail your completed form to:

Congressman Seth Moulton
21 Front Street
Salem, MA 01970

U.S. House of Representative offices are limited to assisting residents of their own congressional district. Seth represents constituents of the Massachusetts 6th Congressional District so if you are from another district you should reach out to your representative. You can find out what Congressional District you live in here or give us a call and we can look up your member for you.

Meet our Casework Team

Casework Team

Left to right: Marven Hyppolite, Neesha Suarez, Anne Meeker, Romain Ruscev, Jorge Lopez, and Hank Cohen



Marven Hyppolite, District Aide and Caseworker


Marven is a Massachusetts native and a resident of Lynn. He has a BS in Political Science from Umass Dartmouth, and has been with Team Moulton since April of 2016. He handles housing casework and outreach for Lynn, Salem, and Peabody.

Neesha Suarez, District Aide and Caseworker

Neesha is a Massachusetts native from Billerica. She graduated from Westfield State University with degrees in Criminal Justice and Political Science, and has a Graduate Certificate in Gender, Leadership, and Public Policy from UMASS Boston. Neesha worked in the Massachusetts State Legislature as a Constituent Services Coordinator and Legislative Aide for over four years. She handles immigration casework.

Anne Meeker, Director of Constituent Services

Anne is a Cleveland native and North Shore transplant. She has a BA in Anthropology from the University of Oxford and an MSc in Political History from the London School of Economics, and has been with Team Moulton since the fall of 2016. She handles Social Security and Medicare casework.

Romain Ruscev, Caseworker

Romain is with Congressman Moulton’s Office for a 6-month full time coop as a caseworker. He is a second year undergraduate student at Northeastern university, pursuing a BS in History. Romain handles opening new cases for the office, and assists the team on miscellaneous casework.

Jorge Lopez, District Aide and Veterans Liaison

Jorge Morales-Lopez is an Air Force Veteran and was assigned the United States Central Command’s Joint Task Force Southwest Asia following the end of the 1991 Gulf War. Jorge received his BA in Political Science from the University of Massachusetts Lowell. He studied Landscape Design at the The Landscape Institute – Arnold Arboretum – Harvard University. Before joining our team he was the Veterans Center Coordinator for Middlesex Community College. Jorge handles veterans casework.

Henry Cohen, Caseworker

Henry is a senior from Northeastern University pursuing degrees in history and political science. Henry grew up in Southern Connecticut and moved to Mass to serve with AmeriCorps, with whom he has completed two terms of service. Since then he has made service his mission, serving for 9 months with a Nicaraguan-American NGO as well as several years as a constituent advocate with 311. He believes anyone can be great because anyone can serve. Henry handles opening new cases for the office, and assists the team on miscellaneous casework.

Moulton Leads Letter to President of Columbia Gas of Massachusetts Demanding Answers in Response to Gas Explosion

September 14th, 2018

Washington, D.C. – Today, Congressman Seth Moulton (D-MA), led a letter with Congresswoman Niki Tsongas (D-MA), and Senators Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Edward J. Markey (D-MA) to the president of Columbia Gas of of Massachusetts demanding answers in the wake of the gas explosions that spread through the communities of Lawrence, North Andover, and Andover, […]

Read More

See all Posts

Get Updates from Seth

How Can Seth Help You?

In this section, you will find information on the many ways my office can help you and your family. Below is a list of the issues we commonly address. If you cannot find what you're looking for, please either email me or call my Salem District Office and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.

Seth's Voting Record

View All

Thomas Bill Search


This month, we celebrate the 73rd #UNGA as well as the 71st anniversary of the CIA. We want to thank the dedicated…

September 25th, 2018


Join us for a town hall in Tewksbury this weekend to speak with your Congressman about the issues that are importan…


Please support the @TPS_Alliance by attending their play "The Last Dream," performed by children of TPS recipients.…


She visited, Beijing, Chengdu, and Chongqing, and was able meet her counterpart in the Chinese People's Congress.

September 24th, 2018


Our social welfare staffer, Chrissy Raymond, was lucky enough to be included on a trip with the @usasiainstitute to…


RT @DogTagBakery: Kicking Dog Tag's #HillDay2018 off with a great meeting with Congressman @sethmoulton's office! Thank you Shannon Feitz a…